ISNR 25th Annual Conference
Transforming the Field of Neurofeedback Through Clinical Practice, Educational Applications and Research
Foxwoods Resort & Casino
September 18-20, 2017 – Pre-conference Workshops September 21-24, 2017 – Annual Conference
The ISNR 25th Annual Conference offers the opportunity to learn from some of the pre-eminent researchers, scientists, and clinicians in the field and to meet the exhibitors, view their latest technologies and services, and network with colleagues.
The conference will explore the following areas:
- Adjunctive modalities of intervention (e.g. biofeedback, nutrition, etc.) in combination with neurofeedback
- Quantitative electroencephalography analysis as well as other neuroimaging techniques
- Neuromodulation assessment and intervention technique
- Therapeutic applications
- Clinical reports and data indicating the efficacy and efficiency of using neurofeedback in the treatment of a wide range of cognitive disorders and conditions.
Topics will include
- Trauma and Peak Performance
BCIA recertification credit, CEs and CMEs will be available.
Ways For You to Participate in the Annual Conference
- Share your knowledge with peers and help advance the field by submitting a conference abstract online by April 5, 2017.
- Become and exhibitor and/or sponsor to showcase your equipment and services to top professionals in the field.
- Martin Teicher, MD, PhD
- Bob Thatcher, PhD
- Vitaly Napadow, PhD LicAc
- Juri Kropotov
- Emeran Mayer, MD, PhD.
Register as an Early Bird in May 2017 and receive a discount on the standard conference registration rate.
For more information visit: http://www.isnr.org