Guidelines for Submitting Proposals
Pre-conference workshops will be on Thursday, October 31, 2013. The conference dates are November 1-3, 2013.
This Year's Pre-Conference Workshop(s) are:
All workshop proposals must be submitted on this form. Download the form and save it. Fill out the form using the check boxes and text boxes and save the completed form. The forms should be submitted with accompanying materials as indicated on the last page. All workshop proposals must be submitted by no later than: August 1, 2013.
- October 31, 2013 from 9:00am-12:00noon: Dr. Dan Chartier will provide an introductory workshop on introducing Biofeedback into your practice.
- October 31, 2013 from 1:30pm-4:30pm: Dr. Richard Soutar will provide an introductory workshop on introducing Neurofeedback into your practice.
We encourage students to submit research projects and workshop proposals. Selected students will be given a student scholarship to attend the entire conference.
Please complete the workshop proposal information below and provide the following additional information about the person who supervised your workshop submission.
- Name and degree
- University/other affiliation
- E-mail address
- Phone number
Your supervisor must also send a letter to email@example.com
stating that they have supervised and reviewed your work on this submission.
Please note the following before you complete and submit the form below:
For more information, please contact:
- Deadline for submissions is August 1st.
- Remember to submit your Curriculum Vitae (no more than 2 pages) to Melissa Malone. Please send these immediately after you submit this form.
- Session Outline or Handouts must be received by September 30, 2012 in order to get them on the website for attendees to download. Please e-mail them to Melissa Malone or send them by mail to the address at the bottom of this form.
- Please indicate any day or time restrictions you may have in the Availability box below. The Conference Committee will do their best to accommodate your requests.
- A student may present. Please complete the form below and then e-mail us the following information about the person who supervised your submission: name and degree, University/other affiliation, email address, and phone number. Your Supervisor must also send a letter to Melissa Malone stating that they have supervised and reviewed your work on this submission.
- If you would rather complete this form in Microsoft Word and e-mail it in, you can download the printable form here.
211 North Elam Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27403
Call For Presentations Online Registration